171 BATH ROAD, SLOUGH, SL1 4AA
2,649 sq m (28,522 sq ft)
171 Bath Road is a modern four storey office building with access to a roof terrace which has attractive views towards Windsor Castle.
There are 127 on site car parking spaces with the majority in a secure underground parking complex. The floors are predominantly open plan with meeting rooms, kitchen and WC facilities on each floor and have the ability to be completely open plan as shown by the CGI.
The specification includes:
- Reception With CCTV
- Full Access Raised Floors
- 2 Passenger Lifts
- Male & Female WCs On Each Floor
- Suspended Ceilings With A/C
- Double Glazed Windows Throughout, Providing Excellent Natural Light
|ACCOMMODATION||Sq M||Sq Ft|
|Ground Reception / Entrance||57||616|
- Detached Self Contained Office Building
- Generous Parking 127 Spaces (Ratio Of 1:227 Sq Ft)
- Secure Bike Parking In Gated Basement
- Roof Terrace On 4th Floor With Views Towards Windsor Castle
- Nearby Occupiers Dewalt, UCB, Lego Avco Systems Ltd & Orion Clinical Services Ltd
- EPC – D (92)
Located along Bath Road between Slough Retail Park & Tuns Lane (A355), just over a mile from Slough Station which gives direct access to Paddington (17 Minutes) & Reading (15 Minutes).
171 Bath Road also benefits from good road connectivity with the M4 only 5 minutes’ drive. Slough is also due to benefit from Crossrail links, with direct services to Bond Street in 30 minutes and Liverpool Street in approximately 38 minutes.
- Slough Station 1.2 miles away with direct train to Paddington (fastest 17 Minutes) & Reading (15 Minutes)
- 1.4 mile to the M4 (5 minute drive) (source: Google)
THE HEART OF SLOUGH PROJECT
Slough is undergoing a £400 million regeneration, The Heart of Slough project begun back in 2009 with a plan to redevelop Slough Town centre with the ultimate aim to create a “cultural quarter” which would encourage the creative media, information and communications industries in the town.
The plan is to develop 1,400 homes, 250,000 sq ft of commercial space and around 50,000 sq ft of retail and leisure space
Slough is due to benefit from Crossrail links which is due to be operational in 2021. The line will run from Reading, through Slough and have direct services to Bond Street in 30 minutes and Liverpool Street in approximately 38 minutes and continue to Shenfield or Abbey Wood.
HEATHROW RAIL LINK
Final plans for a £900m railway which will connect the Great Western main line and Heathrow Airport with a 6.5km tunnel. This new rail connection would mean Heathrow is accessible in 6-7 minutes with a direct train, rather than needing to travel through central London.
Network Rail estimates that journey time from Slough to Heathrow could then be as quick as 6-7 minutes and trains from Reading only taking 26 minutes.